- The high-stiffness bidirectional loading test system consists of a 200-ton high-stiffness pressure testing machine, a rubber bearing friction measuring device and an environmental box
- Under normal temperature or environment box state, complete the compression test of standard concrete specimen (150mm × 150mm × 300mm or 100mm × 100mm × 300mm);
- Under normal temperature or environment box state, complete the friction coefficient measurement of the rubber support.
- Vertical maximum test pressure: 2000kN
- Speed control range of descending section in the test process: 0.02-50mm / min
- Horizontal maximum test force: 400kN
- The environment box simulates the temperature environment of -40-70 ℃
User: Tongji University